Terms of Service
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
These Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") governs your use of this website, Thalaippu.com (the "Website"), Trusfi Technologies Private Limited ("Business Name") offer of services on this Website where the user interacts with the product, services or a business. This Agreement includes, and incorporates by this reference, the policies and guidelines referenced below. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to change or revise the terms and conditions of this Agreement at any time by posting any changes or a revised Agreement on this Website. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited will alert you that changes or revisions have been made by indicating on the top of this Agreement the date it was last revised. The changed or revised Agreement will be effective immediately after it is posted on this Website. Your use of the Website following the posting any such changes or of a revised Agreement will constitute your acceptance of any such changes or revisions. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited encourages you to review this Agreement whenever you visit the Website to make sure that you understand the terms and conditions governing the use of the Website. This Agreement does not alter in any way the terms or conditions of any other written agreement you may have with Trusfi Technologies Private Limited for other products or services. If you do not agree to this Agreement (including any referenced policies or guidelines), please immediately terminate your use of the Website. If you would like to print this Agreement, please click the print button on your browser toolbar.
I. INFORMATION SHARING
Terms of Offer: This Website provides you space to post your views and get response from all other users of this site. By using or accessing this Website, you agree to the terms set forth in this Agreement.
Customer Solicitation: Unless you notify us directly Trusfi Technologies Private Limited, while they call you, of your desire to opt out from further direct company communications and solicitations, you are agreeing to continue to receive further emails and call solicitations Trusfi Technologies Private Limited and its designated in-house or third party call team(s).
Opt Out Procedure: We provide 3 easy ways to opt out of from future solicitations.
- You may use the opt-out link found in any email solicitation that you may receive.
- You may also choose to opt out, via sending your email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You may send a written remove request to
Trusfi Technologies Private Ltd.,
R41/13, Opal Orchard, 2nd Floor,
Golden Colony 4th Street,
Anna Nagar West Extension,
Chennai - 600 050.
Proprietary Rights: Trusfi Technologies Private Limited has all proprietary other intellectual property rights in our website and the material on our website. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited also has rights to all trademarks and trade dress and specific layouts on this web page, including calls to action, text placement, images and other information.
Content: Intellectual Property; Third Party Links. You are responsible for the contents and title you post on this website and control it through the privacy and application setting. This Website also offers information, both directly and through indirect links to third-party websites, Trusfi Technologies Private Limited does not always create the information offered on this Website; instead, the information is often gathered from other sources. To the extent that Trusfi Technologies Private Limited does create the content on this Website, such content is protected by intellectual property laws of India, foreign nations, and international bodies. Unauthorized use of the material may violate copyright, trademark, and/or other laws. You acknowledge that your use of the content on this Website is for personal, and non-commercial use. Any links to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited does not endorse the contents on any such third-party websites. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited is not responsible for the content of or any damage that may result from your access to or reliance on these third-party websites. If you link to third-party websites, you do so at your own risk. thalaippu.com is not responsible if user uploaded any royalty-managed images or any privacy images.
Usage of Website: Trusfi Technologies Private Limited is not responsible for any damages resulting from the use of this website by anyone. You will not use the Website for illegal purposes. You will
- Abide by all applicable local, state, national, and international laws and regulations in your use of the Website (including laws regarding intellectual property),
- Not interfere with or disrupt the use and enjoyment of the Website by other users,
- Not resell material on the Website,
- Not engage, directly or indirectly, in transmission of "spam", chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited communication.
- Not defame, harass, abuse, or disrupt other users of the Website
By using this Website, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the content and materials on the Website in connection with your normal and non-commercial, use of the Website. You may not copy, reproduce, transmit, distribute, or create derivative works of such content or information without express written authorization from Trusfi Technologies Private Limited or the applicable third party (if third party content is at issue).
By posting, storing, or transmitting any content on the Website, you hereby grant Trusfi Technologies Private Limited a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, assignable, right and license to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit and assign such content in any form, in all media now known or hereinafter created, anywhere in the world. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited does not have the ability to control the nature of the user-generated content offered through the Website. You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Website and any content you post. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited is not liable for any damage or harm resulting from any posts by or interactions between users. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor interactions between and among users of the Website and to remove any content Trusfi Technologies Private Limited deems objectionable.
Your content- rules:
You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libelous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime [, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- [depict violence [ in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner]];
- [be pornographic [, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit]];
- [be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading];
- [consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage];
- [constitute spam]; [be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti-social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory]; or [cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person].
III. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
- We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 2, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
IV. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section IV and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
- To the extent that our website and the information and services on our website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
You will release, indemnify, defend and hold harmless Trusfi Technologies Private Limited, and any of its contractors, agents, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, affiliates and assigns from all liabilities, claims, damages, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, of third parties relating to or arising out of
- this Agreement or the breach of your warranties, representations and obligations under this Agreement;
- the Website content or your use of the Website content;
- the Products or your use of the Products (including Trial Products);
- any intellectual property or other proprietary right of any person or entity;
- your violation of any provision of this Agreement; or
- any information or data you supplied to Trusfi Technologies Private Limited.
When Trusfi Technologies Private Limited is threatened with suit or sued by a third party, Trusfi Technologies Private Limited may seek written assurances from you concerning your promise to indemnify Trusfi Technologies Private Limited; your failure to provide such assurances may be considered by Trusfi Technologies Private Limited to be a material breach of this Agreement. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited will have the right to participate in any defence by you of a third-party claim related to your use of any of the Website content or Products, with counsel of Trusfi Technologies Private Limited choice at its expense. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited will reasonably cooperate in any defence by you of a third-party claim at your request and expense. You will have sole responsibility to defend Trusfi Technologies Private Limited against any claim, but you must receive Trusfi Technologies Private Limited prior written consent regarding any related settlement. The terms of this provision will survive any termination or cancellation of this Agreement or your use of the Website or Products.
VI. AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND
By using this Website, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by this Agreement and all terms and conditions on this Website.
Force Majeure. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited will not be deemed in default hereunder or held responsible for any cessation, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations hereunder due to earthquake, flood, fire, storm, natural disaster, the act of God, war, terrorism, armed conflict, labour strike, lockout, or boycott.
Cessation of Operation: Trusfi Technologies Private Limited may at any time, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you, cease operation of the Website and distribution of the Products.
Entire Agreement: This Agreement comprises the entire agreement between you and Trusfi Technologies Private Limited and supersedes any prior agreements pertaining to the subject matter contained herein.
Effect of Waiver: The failure of Trusfi Technologies Private Limited to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: This Website originates from the Chennai; Tamil Nadu This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Tamil Nadu without regard to its conflict of law principles to the contrary. Neither you nor Trusfi Technologies Private Limited will commence or prosecute any suit, proceeding or claim to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, to recover damages for breach of or default of this Agreement, or otherwise arising under or by reason of this Agreement, other than in courts located in State of Tamil Nadu. By using this Website or ordering Products, you consent to the jurisdiction and venue of such courts in connection with any action, suit, proceeding or claim to arise under or by reason of this Agreement. You hereby waive any right to trial by jury arising out of this Agreement and any related documents.
The statute of Limitation: You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Website or Products or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
Waiver of Class Action Rights: BY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO JOIN CLAIMS WITH THOSE OF OTHER IN THE FORM OF A CLASS ACTION OR SIMILAR PROCEDURAL DEVICE. ANY CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF, RELATING TO, OR CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT MUST BE ASSERTED INDIVIDUALLY.
Termination: Trusfi Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to terminate your access to the Website if it reasonably believes, in its sole discretion, that you have breached any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Following termination, you will not be permitted to use the Website and Trusfi Technologies Private Limited may, in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you. If your access to the Website is terminated, Trusfi Technologies Private Limited reserves the right to exercise whatever means it deems necessary to prevent unauthorized access of the Website. This Agreement will survive indefinitely unless and until Trusfi Technologies Private Limited chooses, in its sole discretion and without advance to you, to terminate it.
Domestic Use: Trusfi Technologies Private Limited makes no representation that the Website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside India. Users who access the Website from outside India do so at their own risk and initiative and must bear all responsibility for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Assignment: You may not assign your rights and obligations under this Agreement to anyone. Trusfi Technologies Private Limited may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement in its sole discretion and without advance notice to you.
BY USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.